Biosorbe Oil booms are made of the sustainable FSC certified Biosorbe Absorbent material enclosed in a carefully selected hydrophobic fabric.
The product is used for absorption of non-polar substances in watercourses, lakes, oceans etc. The product can also be used proactively in industries where applicable.
The absorption capacity of the material is high, and the material absorbs quickly and efficiently. The absorbent material is hydrophobic and is absorbing the non-polar substances only, leaving the water where it belongs.
The oil booms are produced in different lengths depending on area of use. The diameter of the booms is 10-11 cm.
– 1 kg absorbent material absorbs up to 22 kg oil
– Quick and efficient absorption
– Hydrophobic – floats on water
– A Swedish product made of 100% pulp
– FSC certified
– Environmentally friendly absorbent
– Easy to use
– Low material weight – 60-100 kg/m3